6th International Conference of the Tunisian Operational Research Society TORS’23
December 18 – 20, 2023
Submission Deadline: July 10, 2023
We are delighted to inform you that the 6th edition of the international conference of the Tunisian Operational Research Society (TORS) will take place on December 18-20, 2023 in Hammamet, Tunisia. It aims to share and exchange knowledge in the field of operational research and to promote collaborations and interactions between researchers and industrials. It covers research issues in the operational research and decision aid fields involving recent theoretical developments and real applications. https://
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Theoretical developments, recent developments in linear, nonlinear, integer, stochastic, multilevel and multi-objective optimization.
- Business Analytics.
- Simulation, Learning and Statistical methods.
- Information Systems, Decision theory, Game theory and Multi-Criteria Decision Aid.
- Constraint Programming and Artificial Intelligence.
- Heuristics and Meta-Heuristics.
- DEA and Performance Measures.
- Risk Management and Resilience.
- Management Quality and Integrated Management Systems.
- Healthcare Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chain.
- Uncertainty theories, Belief Functions, Probability, Possibility and Fuzzy Sets theories.
- Some Applications of OR such as: Planning and Scheduling, Logistic and Routing problems, Timetabling, Cutting problem, Knapsack problem, Portfolio Optimization, Set Covering / Clustering / Packing, Reliability and Maintenance, Data Mining, Health and Environment and Bioinformatics, Supply Chain Management, Industry 4.0, Sustainable Renewable Energy, Circular Economy and Sustainability.
- Economic Intelligence and Firm Performance.
- All topics related to OR are welcome.
July 10, 2023, Submission of Short Papers
October 1, 2023, Acceptance Notification
November 01, 2023, Final Version Due
November 20, 2023, Early Registration
December 18-20, 2023, Conference
A selection of extended-papers will be considered as potential full-paper publications in a special issue of a valuable journal.