We are very glad to let you know that the 2nd Call for Applications for the academic year 2021-22 within the framework of the International Credit Mobility project with the University of Valladolid (Erasmus+ KA107) has been issued. Mobility exchanges will take place from February 2022 till July 2022. Deadline for applications is September 20th, 2021 (11:00 AM Spanish Time).
Students MUST apply for the scholarship through UVA website: https://uvamobplus.
Here you may find our Call for Applications with all the information to apply for the opportunities. Link
This time, UVA main interests are:
- To receive as many PhD applications as possible as UVA Doctoral offer has more than 50 different research topics and UVA academic departments are very interested in working on that level.
- To receive as many UG applications as possible for the next academic programmes fully taught in English, as following editions depend on receiving students:
- International Semester in Forestry
- International Semester in Education (mandatory to carry out the whole programme 30 ECTS)
- International Semester in Humanities
- International Semester in Telecommunications Engineering (Final Project + Internship + 1 subject)
- International Semester in Science
- International Semester in Law
ECTS requirement: all selected applicants MUST carry out at the University of Valladolid among 20 and 30 ECTS. Students with less academic credits to transfer at home won’t be selected. (1 ECTS = 25 academic hours)
COVID19 information: The University of Valladolid has been working face-to-face since during the whole academic year 2020-21 (Sep 20 till July 21) and it will continue on that basis for the academic year 2021-22.
For disseminating purposes students could check the UVA blog for Erasmus+ KA107 scholarship holders where some experiences are shown: https://erasmusplusuva.