The Horizon 2020 programme has published a €1 billion call for R&I Calls for proposals in the area of Climate Change and Renewable energies gathered under the umbrella called EuropeanGreen Deal.
The deadline is fixed at the 26th of January 2021.
The following 8 thematic areas are addressed, reflecting the key work streams of the European Green Deal:
1. Increasing climate ambition
2. Clean, affordable and secure energy
3. Industry for a clean and circular economy
4. Energy and resource efficient buildings
5. Sustainable and smart mobility
6. Farm to fork
7. Biodiversity and ecosystems
8. Zero-pollution, toxic-free environments
Here is the link to the call: