The editorial office of the Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration in collaboration with Springer organizes the 4th EMCEI.
Visit our website (www.emcei.net) to learn more about the event.
Submission Deadline (Short Abstract): 31 May 2022
|4th EMCEI Keypoints:
- The 4th EMCEI will take place on 20–23 Octobre 2022 in Sousse, Tunisia.
- The 4th EMCEI will go ahead in person but there will be a possibility to present online.
- EMCEI is one of the largest international environmental science meetings (400-500 attendees).
- EMCEI aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their findings and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of environmental sciences.
- Discover here the Past Events.
- Abstract submissions (max. 350 words) will be accepted until 31 May 2022.
- EMCEI encourages submissions of research works that aim to bring solutions to most pressing environmental issues and to ensure a more societal welfare.
- Before submission, please read the Guidelines.
- The 1st EMCEI (2017) Proceedings were published by Springer and indexed by the Web of Science and Scopus.
- The 2nd EMCEI (2019)Proceedings were also published by Springer and indexed in Scopus.
- Most of the presented papers at EMCEI-2017, EMCEI-2019 and EMCEI-2021 were also published in cooperating journals (Springer).
- Read more details about our 4th EMCEI Publication Plan.
- Contact us, if you need more information: email@example.com
|program pour invitation (1)