10–13 June 2021 in Sousse (Mövenpick Resort & Marine Spa), Tunisia
450 Abstracts Submitted
Extended Submission Deadline: 25 March 2021
The editorial office of the Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration in collaboration with Springer organizes the 3rd EMCEI.
On this occasion, we are pleased to invite you to take part in the conference (in-person or virtually) and share/discuss your latest research findings.
3rd EMCEI Keypoints:
- The 3rd EMCEI will take place 10–13 June 2021 in Sousse, Tunisia.
- The 3rd EMCEI will go ahead in person but there will be a possibility to present online.
- EMCEI is one of the largest international environmental science meetings (400-500 attendees).
- EMCEI aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their findings and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of environmental science.
- Discover here the Past Events.
- EMCEI features talks and panels covering a diverse range of environmental science and science-society topics.
- Abstract submissions (max. 500 words) will be accepted until 25 March 2021 (extended deadline).
- Join more than 450 authors from 60 countries who have already submitted their abstracts!
- EMCEI encourages submissions of research works that aim to bring solutions to most pressing environmental issues and to ensure a more societal welfare.
- Before submission, please read the Guidelines.
- The 1st EMCEI (2017) Proceedings were published by Springer and indexed by the Web of Science and Scopus.
- The 2nd EMCEI (2019) Proceedings are in press and will be published by Springer and indexed in Scopus by end of March 2021.
- Most of the presented papers at EMCEI-2017 and EMCEI-2019 were also published in cooperating journals (Springer).
Read more details about our 3rd EMCEI Publication Plan.
Visit our website (www.emcei.net) to learn more about the event.
Contact us, if you need more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohamed Ksibi (ISBS) & Nabil Khelifi (Springer)