If you can’t see the images, please click here
The organizing committee of the 1st edition of the International Conference ICT for Health, Accessibility and Wellbeing (IC-IHAW 2021) invites you to submit your valuable research work related to the conference themes.
Thought our website, you can submit papers, tutorials, special sessions, posters.
IC-IHAW 2021 will take place in Larnaca(Cyprus), between 8th and 10th of November 2021.
ICT for Health, Accessibility and Wellbeing (IC-IHAW 2021) is the first of the series of International Conferences on « ICT for Societal Challenges ». It is a showcase for high quality oral and poster presentations and demonstrations sessions. This conference aims to be a platform for multi and interdisciplinary research at the interplay between Information and Communication Technologies, Biomedical, Neuro-cognitive, and Experimental research.
This research includes the design, experimental evaluation and standardization of new ICT in-silico scalable systems for new and future inclusive and sustainable technologies that benefit all: healthy people, people with disabilities or other impairments, people having chronic diseases, etc. User-centered design and innovation, new intuitive ways of human-computer interaction, and user acceptance are the topics of particular interest.
Full and short papers accepted and registered will be submitted for Publication by Springer
Extended versions of best selected papers will be published in SCI/Scopus among others-indexed journals
- AI and Cognition, Cognitive Mechatronics, Human-Machine Interaction, Cobotics, Model-based design and configuration tools for healthcare and well-being.
- Systems for management of health and care (mental health, pain, neurological disorders, sight, hearing, balance, space awareness; sensory based physiological and psychological non-invasive measurements, preventive healthcare, m-healthcare, e-healthcare, integrated care, serious games, electronic health record, self-management, patient-centered systems for survivorship, palliation and/or end-of-life care).
- Systems promoting access to the socio-economical and cultural environment.
- Age-friendly systems for active and healthy aging (telepresence, robotics solutions, innovative solutions for independent living, innovative elderly care, integrated care, age-related risks prevention/detection).
- Multimodal assistive ICT devices to empower people with sensory, cognitive, motor, balance and spatial impairments.
- ICT systems to improve the quality of life and for daily life activities assistance (education, recreation, and nutrition).
- Smart living homes and wearables (Intelligent and personalized digital solutions for sustaining and extending healthy and independent living; personalized early risk detection and intervention).
- New experimental validation methods with end-users.
- Standardization, certification, labeling, privacy, security and communication issues (related to aging well, to sensory impairment)
* Deadline Submission: 7th June 2021
* Acceptance: 23th August 2021
* Camera-ready by: 6th September 2021
* Registration: 6th September 2021
* Conference: 8th-10th November 2021
The conference will take place at Golden Bay Beach Hotel 5* (Larnaca) is an area of outstanding natural beauty, endowed with numerous attractions, waterfronts and scenic vistas, complemented by some of the island’s most outstanding beaches. Larnaca is home to the island’s largest airport, Larnaca International Airport.